A21 | White howlite | Hazel wood necklace for adults
Combine the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties of hazel wood with the relaxing virtues of white howlite beads.
We use 100% natural beaked hazel wood, carefully selected by our team of harvesters in Quebec, Canada. According to thousands of testimonials that we collected for more than 20 years, this species of hazel wood helps relieve ailments related to oxidative stress and inflammation, such as arthritis, heartburn, mouth sores, eczema, psoriasis, and more!
The necklace is assembled on a high-strength metal wire covered with nylon, with a lobster clasp. It is adorned with genuine howlite beads, a stone with numerous qualities, as well as glass and metal lead-free and cadmium-free beads. We do not use any plastic beads for this model.
Howlite is a stone that looks like porcelain, of a very porous nature. It is frequently dyed to resemble other stones, such as turquoise or lapis lazuli. The Amerindians named it "white bison stone" because it is as rare as white bison in Southern America. It is a very relaxing stone, often used to get rid of any stress. It helps to counteract insomnia and strengthens character. At the physical level, it is said that howlite contributes to the fortification of bones, hair, nails and teeth. Finally, it would help to relieve digestion disorders and would have a diuretic action.
Beads, patterns and colours shown may be slightly different from the actual product. Taxes and shipping fees (if applicable) not included.
The use of Pure Hazelwood jewelry is part of alternative therapeutic approaches. It does not replace so-called modern medicine. The meanings and properties given are drawn from user experience feedbacks, cultures, and reference material in this field of application. For any medical problem, please refer to your physician.
All orders are processed within two (2) business days following their reception. Small orders are shipped by Canada Post, by regular mail (no tracking number). Estimated shipping times are the following:
- Quebec : 2 - 5 business days
- Canada (outside Quebec) : 3 - 5 business days
- United States : 4 - 9 business days (Custom delays beyond our control may happen from time to time)
Prices are displayed before tax, in Canadian Dollars (CAD $). You may switch to American Dollars (USD $) by selecting the right option on the top left corner of your screen.
- Orders of less than $50 before tax : Minimum charge of $4.50 to Canada and $6.00 to United States (in small envelope, no tracking number). If the order contains heavier items (essential oils, +Arthri-Plus products), charges will vary from $7 to $16. The exact amount will be displayed after you enter your shipping address, before revision of the order.
- Orders of $50 and up before tax : FREE for all hazel wood jewelry (shipping charges will apply on other products).
- Orders of $100 and up before tax : FREE at ALL TIMES.
Online (Secure Payment)
- Paypal (creating an account is optional for most countries)
We also accept bank transfers (shipment of the order upon reception of payment).Contact us for more information.