S12 | Hazel wood, all brown
The original therapeutic single bracelet, made on elastic with 100% natural Canadian hazel wood. Discover the hazel wood benefits to help relieve joint pain, digestive disorders (acid reflux), mouth sores, eczema, psoriasis, and other sources of inflammation.
We use beaked hazel wood (Corylus Cornuta), carefully selected by our team of harvesters in Quebec, Canada for our creations. This species of hazel wood has been traditionally used by First Nations for hundreds of years for its healing benefits. Today, it is scientifically recognized for its richness in polyphenols, molecules that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
For more than 20 years, thousands of satisfied customers of all ages wear Pure Hazelwood necklaces and bracelets to help relieve inflammation, commonly referred to as acidosis, in various forms: teething pain, joint pain (arthritis, osteoarthritis), digestive disorders (acid reflux, heartburn, GERD), mouth sores (ulcers), chronic skin diseases like psoriasis or eczema, etc.
Handmade in Canada, this single bracelet is mounted on a sturdy elastic, with no clasp. It is adorned with wood and glass beads, all lead-free and cadmium-free.
Beads, patterns and colours shown may be slightly different from the actual product. Taxes and shipping fees (if applicable) not included.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3. Do not put in mouth. Consider replacing the bracelet when it is showing major signs of wear, or when your symptoms return (after about 3 to 6 months according to our clients’ feedback).
The use of Pure Hazelwood jewelry is part of alternative therapeutic approaches. It does not replace so-called modern medicine. The meanings and properties given are drawn from user experience feedbacks, cultures, and reference material in this field of application. For any medical problem, please refer to your physician.
All orders are processed within two (2) business days following their reception. Small orders are shipped by Canada Post, by regular mail (no tracking number). Estimated shipping times are the following:
- Quebec : 2 - 5 business days
- Canada (outside Quebec) : 3 - 5 business days
- United States : 4 - 9 business days (Custom delays beyond our control may happen from time to time)
Prices are displayed before tax, in Canadian Dollars (CAD $). You may switch to American Dollars (USD $) by selecting the right option on the top left corner of your screen.
- Orders of less than $30 before tax : Minimum charge of $4.50 to Canada and $6.00 to United States (in small envelope, no tracking number). If the order contains heavier items (essential oils, +Arthri-Plus products), charges will vary from $7 to $16. The exact amount will be displayed after you enter your shipping address, before revision of the order.
- Orders of $30 and up before tax : FREE for all hazel wood jewelry and Pure Mitt mittens (shipping charges will apply on other products).
- Orders of $100 and up before tax : FREE at ALL TIMES.
Online (Secure Payment)
- Paypal (creating an account is optional for most countries)
We also accept bank transfers (shipment of the order upon reception of payment).Contact us for more information.